Search
Close this search box.

Concierge Services

When you need that little extra attention

Yordan's Concierge Service

For airport and long distance taxi service we recommend our sponsor Yordan’s Concierge Service

They offer a full range of services to and from long distance destinations such as:

  •      Varna to Bucharest
  •      Varna to Sophia
  •      Varna to Istanbul
  •      Varna to Constanta
  •      Varna to Burgas
  •      Varna to ….


Call: + 359 887 2354 411

Our main goal is to help achieve the balanced lifestyle you deserve!

We provide a wide array of services to take care of life’s everyday tasks of vehicular travel assistance.

Taking time to understand our clients’ individual needs and building long-term relationships is central to our success.

We look forward to talking to you about how we can make your life easier. Our small, but highly efficient team loves the diversity of the jobs we do. We take pleasure in fulfilling even the most unique requests!

Whether it is Managing your to-do list, grocery shopping, or assisting you in planning a special occasion or journey.

Historic Varna

Various monuments in Varna from different eras are featured in the extensive book, which also includes articles and images.

Architechture of Varna during the communist periods from 1944 to 1990

The history of the Balkan Peninsula from 2000 BCE to modern times.

An analysis of the evolution of Varna in the late 19th Century

The history of Varna from 1878 to 1919, including the lives of several notable families

Designed in 1989 by a team led by arch. Margarita Yoneva

The Strashimirov marsh is a protected area located on the southern shore of the navigable canal connecting Varna and Beloslav lakes

The smallest but most charming Nature Park in Bulgaria,

The Electric Telegraph Route through Varna

Utilisation of the telegraph during the Crimean War

The use of the new electric telegraph situated in Varna during the Crimean War.

The "Studia Militaria Byzantium" from the 6th century AD to 11th century

The Crimean War (1853-1856) The Atlas of Napoleon III and the Bulgarian lands

The discoverer of the oldest worked gold in the world in Oct 1972 by Raycho Marinov

The oldest processed gold on Earth was found in Varna in the 1970's

Lake Varna is the largest lake on the Black Sea coastal area

The ancient Roman hill fortress of Petrick Kale sits only 20 minutes from Varna

Explore the many Museums that Varna has to offer from ancient to present day.

The wonderful museum of glass on the shores of Varna lake

Constructed in 1981, the builing itself is of a large skyscraper format dominating the surrounding area.

The Rotunda "Seal"the only remaining part of the old "Trakata" observation deck.

Regensburg to the Black Sea this fine map circa 1672

Rare map of Greece at the time of Homer, Helen of Troy and Agamemnon.

1788 F.J.M. Maire's extremely rare map of Black Sea

Homann's map of Greece, the Balkans, Adriatic and Aegean Seas.

Nicholas Sanson 1698 map of The Balkans and Northern Europe

1570 map of Bulgaria and Varna with Turkey to the South , published in Cologne.

Blaeu's map of the Lower Danube, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia and Macedonia.

Abraham Ortelius is perhaps the best known and most frequently collected of all sixteenth-century mapmakers.

Attractive 16th-century woodblock of eastern Europe, showing Bulgaria, Romania, the Balkans, and parts of the Black and Aegean Seas.

Munster's map of Eastern Europe, extending from the Black Sea to the Adriatic and north to Vilnius in Lithuania.

Georgi Atanasov Velchev was born in the year 1891 in the city of Varna

"Pokrov Bogorodichen" Church - Village of Kazashko

Count Nikolay Pavlovich Ignatyev a Russian diplomat with influence in the Balkans

Here rests 14 German sailors who died with the submarine UB 45 in a mine explosion in Varna Bay on November 6, 1916.

This Street is named after Victorian-era British statesman William Gladstone.

The "Chaika" district lies north of the Sea Garden and east of the city centre

The Glass floor inside Starbucks open onto a Roman Street Scene

Roman - Byzantium - Otoman and Roman Tax Office

On October 26, 1893, the foundation stone was laid of the new Varna State Hospital.

Dimitar Stanchov (1863-1940), and his lovely Villa in the Sea Gardens

The regimental barracks Eight Primorski Infantry Regiment

Atanas Burov's Sea Garden Summer Villa

"The father of Dark Matter"

The plane tree at Varna, being 'Platanus Orientalis', is located near the Asparuhov Bridge

Slava - Submarine Diesel Electric Circa 1959

Varna City Electric Power Plant - Diesel built in 1912-1914

The Varna Joint Stock Brewery Company "Galata" was established in the city of Varna in the year 1907

The night the lights went out in Varna 7th March 1983

Boris SS was lost in collision near Savastopol with the Romanian monitor Ion C. Bratianu on the 9th November 1920.

Prince Boris Clothing Factory

Varna has been established as one of the ultimate port destinations along the Black Sea by the Orient Express since its establishment in 1883.

Dr. Jonas Basanavičius residence 3 Krastyu Mirski Street

. This remarkable building was built in 1912

Abut Halbuni's built in 1906

Early Christian church in the Asparuhovo region

This is the Boris Monastery in the area of ​​Kaarach Teke 4km outside Varna.

The plan of building Higher School of Commerce (HSC) was achieved by 1911

Władysław III - Death Battle of Varna 1444

Varna, Bulgaria's third-largest city and marine capital, is a historic city.

700 English soldiers on their way to the Crimea, lose their life to a cholera out break in 1854 in Varna

Evangelical Methodist Episcopal Church

The tiny structure of Varna's Christian temple of St. Paraskeva

Without hesitation Varna Eye thoroughly recommends this exhibition especially for any car enthusiast.

The Archaeological Museum a must for a visit, home of "The Varna Gold Treasure" the oldest worked gold!

A monumental tomb from the Roman era situated in one of the necropoles..

Dabko Dabkov Memorial , he designed some of the most important buildings you can still see in Varna

This beautiful architectural monument is of national importance in Bulgaria consecrated in 1886.

Grand Hotel London is a luxury five-star boutique hotel situated in the city centre of Varna

The Chamber for Trade and Commerce's monumental building is located in the historical heart of Varna.

This iconic building for Varna was constructed in 1927 by the design of arch. Dabko Dabkov.

Among the few examples in Varna of the so called “Brick-Gothic” style is the monumental building of the former High school for boys....

One of most domineering symbols of Varna since the 19th Century, has been the Varna High school for girls or as we know it now the Archaeological Museum.

This is the oldest boulevard in Varna and bears the name of the wife of the Tsar Ferdinand 1st, Princess Marie Louise...

This elegant building stands on a corner at the beginning of “Princess Marie Louise” boulevard....

The battle between Alexander the Great and Thracian Hordes of 336

A segment of the Early Byzantine fortification wall of Odessos (4th - 6th c.) near the north eastern corner of the city.

The big Roman Thermae of Odessos were built in the late 2nd century, probably during the rule of emperor Septimius Severus (193 - 211).

Small Roman South Therme ruins at the southern coastal area of Odessos

The Ancient Odessos walls Roman and Hellenistic periods

Segment of a street from the Roman Odessos, 1st - 3rd century showing sewer

1851 Establishment of direct sea line Tsarigrad (Turkish) – Varna

The torpedo-boat 'Druzki' is an evidence of the first success of the Bulgarian Navy.

The yacht 'Cor Caroly', translated from Latin means 'Car's heart' static display.

Commuter-V a craft now in a stationery position next to the sea wall in the Sea Gardens at Asparuhovo or is it?

Partake in this enchanting journey into the past with images of Varna over the past 120 years.

The museum of National Revival Varna is located in a historic building built in the late XIX century.

One of the most interesting museums in Varna It displays the variety in culture from the 19th till the 20th century.

Monument of those died in the Serb-Bulgarian War

The Sun Dial Varna Sea Gardens

The Sea Casino - Sea Gardens Varna

Church "St. Athanasius" is the former bishop’s residence in Varna.

Virgin Mary Panagia Church

The Early Byzantine episcopal cathedral of Odessos

State Archive Varna

Originally the clock tower was a fire watch tower overlooking the city and manned with fire watchers.

The park has a mausoleum to King Vladislav and is devoted to a battle held in Varna in 1444.

The original station had been in existence since October 26th 1866 when line between Varna and Rousse was inaugurated.

The Planetarium in Varna is known as the “Nicolaus Copernicus” National Observatory.

The Sea Garden (Bulgarian: Морска градина, Morska gradina) is the Bulgarian port city of Varna`s largest, oldest and best known public park.

The Royal Hotel designed by architect Dabko Dabkov, and this was one of his most magnificent façade.

The pantheon was unveiled in 1961 and it's located in the sea garden in Varna.

Situated 18 km West from Varna the Stone Forest is one of the most beautiful natural phenomena in Bulgaria.

The siege of Varna (July — September 29, 1828) happened during the Russo-Turkish War, 1828-1829.

The siege of Varna is a famous victory for Bulgarians over the Byzantines, Varna 21-24 March 1201.

The Puppet Theatre in Varna is aimed to promote and widen national Bulgarian play as the genre.

The Palace of Culture and Sport was inagurated on 16 September 1968.

The buidling for the Higher Naval School was constructed in 1954. Until then the school was housed in different parts of Varna since it's establishment in 1900.

The Museum was opened on May 20, 1923. In 1956 it moved to Diana, a romantic villa which Asaretto, an Italian consul, built in 1890.

The Battle of Kaliakra , better know as Attack of the Drazki happened during the First Balkan War.

The Museum is picturesquely located in the heart of the Sea Gardens and shows some of the most characteristic natural features of the northern Bulgarian Black Sea coast.

The Museum house built in 1851 is one of the oldest wholly preserved house in Varna.

The two-story building of white stone used to be the first city hospital, opened in 1869.

The original building of Moussala Grand Hotel was completed in 1927.

The monument is located in the garden behind the Varna District Court, it was inaugurated on December 23, 2008

The sports club, referred to by then and later Varna folk as the Heroes’ Gymnasium, was built at the beginning of 1890s.

Euxinograde Palace is a former residence of Bulgarian monarchs Alexander and Ferdinand, from late 19th century.

The museum in Devnya of mosaics, showcasing Roman and early-Byzantine decorative mosaic patterns.

Danail Manov Inn was built at № 53 Knyaz Boris I Blvd. in 1879.

The Battle of Varna is the last battle of the Crusade of Varna, and took place on November 10, 1444 .

The Church of St. Paraskeva-Petka (known to most Varna residents as simply St. Petka)

The Maritime Church of St. Nicholas was built in 1865.

In 1885 the Bulgarian prince Alexander I laid the foundation stone for this Catholic Church.

The daughter of a French military officer, participant in the Crimean war in 1853 – 1856, built the French Girls’ Boarding House.

The Balchik Palace and the resort with the same name are situated in the Bulgarian Black Sea town in Southern Dobruja.

The Astronaut Alley is located near the Pantheon. It has been a tradition the visiting astronauts to plant a coniferous tree.

The Asparuhovo Bridge is a bridge in Varna , connecting the Asparuhovo with the city of Varna.

Varna Art Gallery has departments of painting, graphics and sculpture, aiming at showing the best by all Varna artists, as well as by most of Bulgaria’s other leading masters.

Just beyond at the junction of the streets Khan Kroum and Clement, is the small 19th century Armenian Church of “St. Sarkis".

One of the most visited buildings in Varna, the Aquarium, stands practically on the seashore at the beginning of the Marine Gardens.

Aladzha Monastery is a medieval Orthodox Christian cave monastery complex in a picturesque locality 3 km away from the resort of Golden Sands.

The monument is located on Osmi Primorski Polk Blvd. in the dividing green area of the boulevard, near intersection Chataldzha.

Est. in 1903. Active; focal plane 10 m (33 ft); red light, 2 s on, 2 s off. 6 m (20 ft) round cylindrical cast iron tower with lantern and gallery.

Galata Lighthouse was established in 1863 to replaced twice due to the previous two lighthouses collapsing into the sea due to land slides and poor construction planning.

Skip to content